SIX BEDROOMS – VILLA BAYU I AND II
Multiple living, dining and sleeping options for large groups and families
With so many choices of places to come together or relax on your own, this is the ideal villa to gather your friends and family for the holiday of a lifetime.
With the luxury of the kind of space that you rarely find in private villas, you can spread out and enjoy either of our two stunning pools, three living areas, two outdoor dining areas, bar, library, several gardens and six generously proportioned bedrooms, four of which have their own verandah or garden for when you need some peace and quiet on your own. There is even an additional bunkbed room – room for three more children!
The villa has been designed to combine traditional Balinese architecture, with the high grass-roofed ceilings, coconut pillars and pool bales that typify this timeless and beautiful tradition, with the more modern touches that you would expect from a villa of this calibre.
Granite topped kitchen surfaces, stainless steel bathroom fittings and recessed lighting blend seemlessly with local palimanan stone, intricately carved wooden doors and Balinese temples.
Your villa experience is of course made particularly special by the presence of our wonderful staff. Careful to make sure that you have all you need, while respecting that you may prefer privacy, they will prepare your meals, clean and tidy your bedrooms and deal with any laundry needs and shopping requests.
The villa manager will also help you to make bookings for trips, for spa treatments, restaurant reservations and help you to make the most of your time in beautiful Bali.
FEATURES OF VILLA BAYU I AND II – SIX BEDROOM VILLA
- Sleeps up to 15 people (including 3 children)
- Spectacular ocean view
- Full staff including cook, two housekeepers, gardener, security and villa manager to help you to plan your meals, arrange day trips and make the most of your stay
- Car and English speaking driver for 8 hours per day
- Two private infinity edged swimming pools with sun lounges and pool bale – one cool eight metre plunge pool and one long eighteen metre lap pool with baby pool
- Lush tropical gardens, including huge lawn for children to run around on (mind the automatic sprinklers giving you a drenching if you are up early in the morning!)
- Generous open-plan living and dining area
- Huge deck and dining area for sundowners with a spectacular view
- Two fully equipped kitchens, one is also used as a bar in the evenings
- Stunning, airconditioned media room and library
- Baby pool, travel cot, high chair, pool toys, board games, DVDs and babysitting are available for children
- Air-conditioning in all indoor rooms and fans in all outdoor rooms
- Three king-size beds, three twin bedrooms and a bunkbed room that sleeps three children
- Four rooms have en-suite indoor, outdoor bathrooms and two have en-suite indoor bathrooms
- 2 TVs with 50 satellite channels, one with Apple TV and Netflix
- DVD/CD player with a wide selection of DVDs
- Huge selection of books from our library and boardgames
- Safety deposit box
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Unlimited bottled drinking water